Thursday 27 August 2009

David Hyde - Blogs Good or Bad?

When I emailed David Hyde regarding blogs, he asked me to excuse him from answering the questions due to how I have already asked Richard from AceJet 170. When he said this I was happy to oblige, so after this he gave me some feedback about blogs and informed me of some places to look to help me out with this debate.

Firstly he recommend that I read his post about what connections blogging could bring about. (link)

He also went onto mention, that if I wanted a students opinion about blogging that I should look at Tom Harle. David also happily sent me a link as well for it. (link)

Although I didn't get the questions answered by David I found him very useful, he agreed to what Richard had already said to me and he also helped me out with further people to contact.

No comments: