Thursday 8 April 2010

Crazy Old Spice Commericals

Whilst on Facebook recently a friend of mine shared this video with the Facebook community.


When I watched this video I actually thought what the?!
What kind of commercial is this?
Who would actually want there product being promoted like that!

I've never seen something so bad in my life, I don't know who actually came up with the idea for the body wash to be promoted like that but if it was me I wouldn't be proud to admit to it.

If I was Terry Crews I would of asked myself, what made him do that commercial. Are you that skint to want to do it?

Maybe it was because he's an ex-American football player, and an actor (he's been in the film White Chicks, Friday film series and Everybody hates Chris) that the only reason the commercial got done like this is because he's somebody people already know.

I don't know what it is but this is something what is actually horrendous!

No comments: