Tuesday 13 April 2010

Portfolio Visit

Recently I went on a portfolio visit to Reform Creative in Manchester.

Initially I was suppose to see Paul but unfortunately he had to rush out in the morning due to a business meeting, which meant I had the portfolio visit with Jamie instead. I had no complaints with this because I still got someone to look at my portfolio.

When Jamie was looking through my work he seemed to be really impressed with my final major project (MOSI promotion) the flyer for the Brass Band Museum in Birmingham and some other pieces I've done.

Jamie spoke about how he liked how the idea of each piece of work was there and mentioned how it tied in with a company like Reform.

The feedback was really good from Jamie, his feedback of detail was really impressive and very helpful.

Overall the visit was really good even if it didn't go according to plan.

No comments: