Thursday 27 August 2009

Raphel Boguslav

Recently I got an update from another blog regarding Raphel Boguslav.

Raphel is a Logo Designer and someone who specializes in Calligraphic Lettering.

When the post came up, the post had a selection of logos Raphel had designed. After looking through a selection of these designs I went onto his website where the whole collection of logos are allocated. On here there must be over a hundred logos!

On his website the variety of logos are amazing. The selection of just typographic logos, illustrated logos or symbolic logos is inspirational. 

Here are a few that stood out to me;

This was one of my favourites that Raphel had created. I like how the A's tail has turned into a brush and then is painting the letter itself. Maybe one thing I would consider would be does it really need Arnold Art underneath it?

This one I like because of the choice of font, and also how the ampersand is in the centre which results in the text running around the ampersand.

On this one I like how he was made the R and P into one object, this then could be used on letter heads, business cards etc with out the text.

No comments: