Thursday 12 November 2009

Black and White Typography

Recently when researching examples of typographic posters I came across a blog with a selection of Black and White typography.

When I was reading the article about the twenty selected typographic pieces there was a quote what stood out to me, this was;

"Typography is an art without which every design seems to be incomplete."
Charlie B. Johnson

I couldn't agree more with Charlie's quote, this is down t
o how you could have a beautiful image or a great illustration, but with out typography you wouldn't get the meaning of it.

When I came across this blog I was amazed at some of the poster's what have been created. Typography is something that I enjoy more in Graphic Design and when I saw these pieces of work I was amazed.


These are just a few of my favorites off the blog itself, too see more just visit the blog itself.

No comments: