Saturday 28 November 2009

Container Plus Talk

On 02 November 2009, an illustrator called Louise from Container Plus came in and gave us a talk about the work they create, and what the industry is like for an illustrator.

Straight away this was something new for me, I wasn't that much into illustration work, but I went along to see what the industry is like from a different perspective.

Container Plus was set up in 2002, there a company allocated in London.
Louise set up a website up with another student who she was studying with in the second year of her course (Nicola) and till this day they both work together.

They've worked for companies such as Selfridges and Vauxhall.

Whilst in this lecture it appeared that they was showing more of the work they've done, which unfortunately didn't interest me. This was a good experience for me because it's good to see how illustrators or photographers work.

No comments: