Wednesday 2 September 2009

Neil Ayres - Blogs - Good or Bad?

Continuing the debate on blogs, I emailed Neil Ayres. Neil works with Creative Review so the response I should receive should of been very helpful.

At the time I emailed Neil, he was very busy due to the vast amount of work he had going on. With this the main priority he emailed me back saying he will email me again responding to the questions by the end of the week.

As the week came to an end Neil emailed me again, but unfortunately he was still busy with work. Although this time he did respond to the email, he couldn't answer's the questions in full due to how busy his schedule was.

Neil went on to say, "Obviously from a publishing perspective, blogging makes a good deal of sense, if done properly. In relation to design, I think our readers might be better placed to address that question." He also went on to say how I should keep my eye out on the CR blog, due to how they are going to post up a weekly question, with one of them regarding blogs. This is something I am going to keep my eye out for, this due to, how this will be very helpful with my debate, and also, I will be able to read into a lot of other people's opinions on it.

No comments: